Regardless of your field, staying ahead means having an edge over your competitors. In the same way, an efficient and reliable compressed air supply for your manufacturing facilities is a key element in successful business operations. With its superior screw element, unrivalled reliability at temperatures of up to 55°C / 131°F, 3.5 to 14 bar (e) / 65 – 200 psi(g) pressure range and optional integrated air treatment equipment, the new GA range is your ticket to a gold medal.
- Extreme efficient screw element with the Atlas Copco patented asymmetric rotor profiles
- Highest compressor package efficiency according to ISO 1217 ed 3 annex C (including water separator). Energy recovery system recoveryng up to 94% of the compressor saft power interms of hot water.
- Variable Speed Drive (VSD) with 80-85% flow turndown yielding 35% energy savings.
Your Dense phase pneumatic coal ash conveying system is a critical part of your installations and as such you need to be able to count on a reliable and efficient compressed air supply. With our GA models, you can count on smooth operation, energy savings and peace of mind. Air and oil filtration designed for heavy-duty environments ensures that GA compressors keep working when and where you need them .
The following features mean that GA compressors are particularly well-suited to coal-fired power plant applications:
- Extreme efficient screw element with patented asymmetric rotor profiles
- Radial VSD fans for optimum cooling, high efficiency and low noise level
- Heavy duty air and oil filtration for extreme reliability even under the most harsh environments.
- Maximized flow to power ratio with the 3.5 - 5.5 bar/ 50 - 75 psig version
- Elektronikon controllers with advanced algorithms for maximum reliability and efficiency
- Elektronikon controlled water drains with no compressed air loss for extended efficiency